PeopleSoft Systems Analyst
EVANSTON-60208, IL, US
Infinity Consulting Solutions, Inc
Perform highly complex duties in the development, installation, configuration, maintenance, tuning and administration of PeopleSoft systems.
Performs similar duties in the installation, configuration, maintenance and administration of operating system, database and other core software and support systems.
Installs, implements and supports PeopleSoft application software, acts as a primary technical resource for the Financial and other integrated systems providing ongoing support, including software tuning, installing upgrades and fixes and maintaining software for 24/7 availability.
Bachelor's degree preferred
Must Have Experience:
• Manage a PeopleSoft environment with ORACLE database in UNIX environments (Linux preferable).
• Install, setup and configuration of PeopleSoft Internet Architecture.
• Troubleshooting PeopleSoft issues in production and/or PeopleSoft Application upgrade.
• Performance tuning.
• Install, setup and configuration of the following: PeopleSoft Integration Broker, PeopleSoft Test Framework, Process Schedulers, Crystal Reports, COBOL, Application Servers, and nVision.
• Basic scripting skills using shell/Perl/PowerShell as necessary to automate jobs.
• Monitoring and troubleshooting database issues as they pertain to PeopleSoft.
• Resolve configuration and setup issues pertaining to third party products communicating to PeopleSoft.
• Good working knowledge of the UNIX operating system is required.
• Excellent communication skills with management, development teams, vendors, and other related service providers.
Nice to Have Experience:
• PeopleSoft application designer and coding experience.
• Hands-on experience managing other non-PeopleSoft products or technologies.
• Knowledge of other database vendor products.
• Migration of PeopleSoft tools and application.
• Work with other departments in scheduling periodic upgrades to the PeopleSoft components.
• To refresh the PeopleSoft environments from production as and when required.
• Creates and maintains all non-PeopleSoft and PeopleSoft application and their corresponding databases required for development, testing, education and production usage. This may require learning other technologies and frameworks like Business Objects, SQL Server etc.
• Install and upgrade of PeopleSoft and its tools when necessary.
• Implements and enforces security at the application and database level to create a secure environment as required by PCI standards.
• Coordinates and performs database re-organizations as required to assist performance and ensure maximum uptime of the database.
• Implement procedures to ensure that all application design and code is produced with proper integrity, security and performance.
• Provides technical support to application development teams.
• Manages and audits PeopleSoft security.
• Manage sharing of resources amongst applications.
• Implement automation of common administrative tasks.
• Perform system performance tuning and optimization.
• Install and administer proprietary software, utilities, compilers, and licensing.
• Other tasks and duties as assigned.
• 5+ years' experience in install, setup and configuration of PeopleSoft Internet Architecture in a production environment.
Third Party Applications Not Accepted
1350 Broadway, Suite 2205,
NEW YORK-10018, NY,