ALPHARETTA-30005, GA, US
3 to 5 Year(s)
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, IT, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field preferred
* 5+ years overall experience
* 3+ years' experience in business analysis or related technical field (application development, deployment/implementation and infrastructure)
* Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Understand product development and delivery framework especially Agile framework, DevOps practices and micro services
* Broad understanding of IT Services, including service offerings, technical standards and policies, technical and business strategies as well as organizational structure
Technical - Nice to Have Skills
* Proven experience in a Business Analyst role, especially with RPA use cases
* Demonstrated success in analyzing RPA requirements and developing solutions to best meet them.
* Experience in designing and building end to end technical solutions for complex system problems.
* Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodology
* Experience in creating requirements artifacts like BRD, FSD, use cases and user stories.
* ECBA (Entry Certificate in Business Analysis) or CCBAA (Certification of Capability in Business Analysis) designation
* Certified Analytics Professional (CAP)/ PMI (Professional In Business Analyst).
* Previous team leadership role
* Have domain knowledge of one or more industries or sectors, with broad knowledge of current as well as emerging technologies
* Some relevant industry experience desired, demonstrating working knowledge of business processes, IT systems and an understanding of applicable standards
* Demonstrate ability to articulate ideas and present strategies at all organization levels
* Delivery using modern methodologies especially SAFe Agile, Agile Scrum
* Attention to detail and problem-solving skills to Client resolutions.
* Self-motivated, self-starter to perform roles job responsibilities.
* Have a sense of urgency, decisiveness, ability to work well under pressure
* Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skill (written and verbal)