DALLAS-75202, TX, US
Responsible for troubleshooting and resolution of performance problems.
Work with application development, network, database, and infrastructure specialists to identify and implement performance improvements. Take the lead on assisting develop teams in planning on-going performance support and trouble shooting
· Collaborate with developers to promote performance engineering best practices to catch performance earlier in the SDLC life cycle
· Responsible for analysis of performance results and measurements and the reporting of those results back to project teams, development teams, management, and business stakeholders
· Provides the foundation and oversight for translating performance requirements into effective technical requirements. Guides team in the design of technical solutions that meet these requirements
· Understand the requirements for performance of all applications in scope and makes recommendations for infrastructure capacity planning
Tune application and systems for performance and scalability improvements
· Improve resiliency of applications/systems by emulating latency and extreme conditions in performance environments
· Analyze code and suggest best practices from performance standpoint
· Profile applications for performance improvements
· Performance deep dive of JVM/CLR analysis to examine garbage collection, thread and heap dumps etc.
· Implement automation for regular tasks to improve the efficiency
· Provide technical expertise to improve the performance and reliability of applications/systems
· Conduct analysis of application needs and recommend tools to increase the productivity as necessary
· Participate in architecture design and assess the design performance standpoint
· Ensures that performance strategies are formulated, approved, and followed.
· Able to serve as subject matter expert for performance testing and performance test tools.
· Prod support for U.S. Bank OLB/Mobile/TUX applications
· Languages: C, C# and Java
· Database: MS SQL, Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra
· Agile methodology/deliveries
· Experience with diagnostics tools to identify root cause like jProfiler.
· Automated testing tools such as LoadRunner, jMeter
· Performance monitoring tools such as App Dynamics
· Experience with Splunk and ELK/Kibana logging tools
· Good troubleshooting skills for application support
· Good understanding of cloud technologies and APIGEE
· Experience with performance engineering of Kubernetes applications
· Good understanding of infrastructure sizing and analysis
· Exceptional technical expertise in architectural design, development and implementation with specialization in multiple technology disciplines, platforms and applications
· Extensive knowledge in system integration and business process modeling
· Superior understanding of the enterprise architectural blueprint requirements and the impact on business functions
· Ability to work both independently and collaboration with team
· Strong technical, logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent planning and organizational skills
· Good verbal and written communication skills